Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog of the days that passed

Monday:

Two venture capitalists I've met on monday taught me that:

"Negotiation is NO luck!!!!"

One of them was from Belgium and the other one from Netherlands.
They were attending the Berkeley's Senior VC training. Pretty cool dudes who are doing big things.Both started off building companies. (the key)

The point is: they got in the training program for 4G's all together, where the program costs 6G's per person officially. I said, "you guys are lucky!" one of them cut me off and said "Negotiation has nothing to do with luck." For his input i'm grateful.

Some KEWL people I've met:
Mike Del Ponte. CEO/Founder of Conscious Lifestyle.
Jeff Denby. President of PACT Apparel

Tuesday:

While browsing on the net, I caught the following phrase:

"Ventures often fail; Entrepreneurs DON'T"

But check me out. Do you understand how fundamental this quote is? It makes me go WOW!


HOWEVER, just reading this two quotes will not change your life. BUT, if you make them part of your personal philosophy, these quotes will change your life.

and as Kaney West puts it in Go Hard, by Dj Khaled, "If you want it, then get at it!"

Peace,

Al

PS: Lupe Fiasco wants 60Gs for a show. WT? Lets make it 10, or less, and take it from there :D

No comments: